GreenWords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

5 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

Post  HoboMud Wed 17 Nov 2010, 5:50 pm

sry im late Smile )
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

https://www.youtube.com/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off! - Page 4 Empty Re: Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 5:51 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:here! Sonic time )
(Yay!*hugs* Love )
Epicredhead
Epicredhead
Your fingers must hurt from posting so much...O_O

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 17 Nov 2010, 5:58 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
(Yay!*hugs* Love )
omg, like all the ppl on the other team in my game went into one house, i came in there, and basicly...wat your kitteh is doing, is wat i did!)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:00 pm

i dont know if i should tell you this, but...EVERYONE THINKS I LIKE LOEA? why? WHY!!!)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:00 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(Yay!*hugs* Love )
omg, like all the ppl on the other team in my game went into one house, i came in there, and basicly...wat your kitteh is doing, is wat i did!)
(XD scream your head off whiel shooting a machine gun?Wow,mud you've got some class.XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:01 pm

Q: my computer said, "your IP adress has found another's IP adress)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:02 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:i dont know if i should tell you this, but...EVERYONE THINKS I LIKE LOEA? why? WHY!!!)
(*spits otu coke i was drinking*WHAT?!?!?!But you DONT like her,DO YOU?)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:03 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(Yay!*hugs* Love )
(XD scream your head off whiel shooting a machine gun?Wow,mud you've got some class.XD)
everything...besides i didnt have a AK-47, I had a AK74u Very Happy )
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:04 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:i dont know if i should tell you this, but...EVERYONE THINKS I LIKE LOEA? why? WHY!!!)
NO! Good heavens no! No X(<-times) infinite!!! )
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:04 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:Q: my computer said, "your IP adress has found another's IP adress)
(not sur ebut im pretty sure it means soemone's been f*cking with your compy and made a virus,put it on yoru compy through the internet and the computer found the IP adress that person ti using to get into your files on your computer.I THINK im not sure.but thats my guess.If someoen did i bet it's that mother f*ckin hacker!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:06 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:Q: my computer said, "your IP adress has found another's IP adress)
(not sur ebut im pretty sure it means soemone's been f*cking with your compy and made a virus,put it on yoru compy through the internet and the computer found the IP adress that person ti using to get into your files on your computer.I THINK im not sure.but thats my guess.If someoen did i bet it's that mother f*ckin hacker!)
ill check norton(my virus pretecktion)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:07 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(ood!Cause if you did i'd have to have a talk with that loea chick.*glances at loaded shotgun and mp3 player playing gunpowder and lead in a glass case with a sign on teh case saying "For use only when Snow is really Pissed Off"*)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:09 pm

it said there is no viruses!)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:10 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(ood!Cause if you did i'd have to have a talk with that loea chick.*glances at loaded shotgun and mp3 player playing gunpowder and lead in a glass case with a sign on teh case saying "For use only when Snow is really Pissed Off"*)
well, i dont, and we are just buds...all the girls that are my friends are Tomboys)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:11 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
ill check norton(my virus pretecktion)
(k)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:13 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
well, i dont, and we are just buds...all the girls that are my friends are Tomboys)
(figured dta much,i may have little common sense but im not an idiot.XD and im makin a youtube viod,it's teh warrior cat's theme songs.Do you think Nightcloud's song should be Survivor by Destiny's Child?I think it should,because Leafpools is Jesus Take The Wheel.)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:26 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(figured dta much,i may have little common sense but im not an idiot.XD and im makin a youtube viod,it's teh warrior cat's theme songs.Do you think Nightcloud's song should be Survivor by Destiny's Child?I think it should,because Leafpools is Jesus Take The Wheel.)
this should be Graystripe's )
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:27 pm

(brb food)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://greenwords.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:33 pm

Admin wrote:(brb food)
who the heck is ADMIN?!?!?!? >D )
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:47 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
(your mom!XD jk!Your gf who kinda owns thsi forum!Dur dur der!)
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://greenwords.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:52 pm

Admin wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Chrismas!!!)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:55 pm

and not here no more...)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:57 pm

but Chrimasredhead is!!!)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 6:59 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Admin wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Chrismas!!!)
(yeah,pretty much.And im here just lookin for a freakin christmas avvie that works!SCREW YOU WORLD!XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:01 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:but Chrimasredhead is!!!)
(yup!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum