GreenWords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

5 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:15 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:*gets back up* oh..man! he's not at darktech no more... drunken )
say what?)
*comes back wit a citgarite* trust me, i dont smoke... but it does get a good investagion movie beginning!)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

https://www.youtube.com/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off! - Page 2 Empty Re: Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:16 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:*gets back up* oh..man! he's not at darktech no more... drunken )
(lol.Talk abotu your love is my drug...XD I have an idea!He hacked Dark's account,correct?Well,why dont we hack his?it's simple,when we see him next we click on the guest thing,trace his computer,weasel our wya into his files and see who he is.Other idea he oviously knows a lot about us,correct?He knows that fireh and dark are together,he knows mud and i are together,and he also seems ot know abotu everybody else.So we change everything,drop darktech for a whiel come here,adn when you do get on darktech we act completly different so the guy will get confused,like mud an di will act liek we hate eachother,same with fireh and dark.We'll act the exact oppisite of yourselves,make sense so far?)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead
Your fingers must hurt from posting so much...O_O

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:17 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
say what?)
*comes back wit a citgarite* trust me, i dont smoke... but it does get a good investagion movie beginning!)
ur goin on a investigation for da hacker? good luck wit that...)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off! - Page 2 Empty I DONT SMOKE!

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:18 pm

I just was thinkin the outsiders and it me into the idea! but really, i will probaly never smoke!)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:18 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
say what?)
(*pokes*You bein hacked too muddeh?XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:18 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
say what?)
ur goin on a investigation for da hacker? good luck wit that...)
look at snow, anyways, im listening snow)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:19 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:I just was thinkin the outsiders and it me into the idea! but really, i will probaly never smoke!)
(you ever smoek and i make sure you get biten by all the dogs in the world.)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:20 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
say what?)
no)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:20 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
(lol.Talk abotu your love is my drug...XD I have an idea!He hacked Dark's account,correct?Well,why dont we hack his?it's simple,when we see him next we click on the guest thing,trace his computer,weasel our wya into his files and see who he is.Other idea he oviously knows a lot about us,correct?He knows that fireh and dark are together,he knows mud and i are together,and he also seems ot know abotu everybody else.So we change everything,drop darktech for a whiel come here,adn when you do get on darktech we act completly different so the guy will get confused,like mud an di will act liek we hate eachother,same with fireh and dark.We'll act the exact oppisite of yourselves,make sense so far?)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:21 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:I just was thinkin the outsiders and it me into the idea! but really, i will probaly never smoke!)
and that i dont want!)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:21 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
say what?)
no)
(good!Now,both of you PAY ATTENTION!Read my post above!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:22 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
keep going, even if im gonna hate it)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:22 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
what if the guest is jhst one of us before we log in?)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:23 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
and that i dont want!)
(good!XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:24 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
but everyone is loged on and still he/she is there! splash and vineh were gone, and fireh is school-locked, and we are the only ones at datktech!)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:26 pm

brb food)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:27 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
but everyone is loged on and still he/she is there! splash and vineh were gone, and fireh is school-locked, and we are the only ones at datktech!)
i ment if when u click it its one of us before logging on if we are loged out?)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:27 pm

(Well you wont be a guest very long then,correct?We'll just refresh the page once or twice and if it turns otu to vanish and become one of us we'll know its one of us.And now i will go on and mud im going to hate it too just remember everythign that i say when we take operation opisite self that i say on darktech is ontrue,i really do love you.And thats why we have Greenwords to say we're sorry and we dont mean it an dblah blah blah.Now,we have to let all the others in on the plan,Splash has to come back,splahs an di HAVE to get along ALL THE TIME NO fighting between splash and i!Which will be hard but we need ot ghet that hacker out!Clear so far?)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:29 pm

Evilredhead wrote:(Well you wont be a guest very long then,correct?We'll just refresh the page once or twice and if it turns otu to vanish and become one of us we'll know its one of us.And now i will go on and mud im going to hate it too just remember everythign that i say when we take operation opisite self that i say on darktech is ontrue,i really do love you.And thats why we have Greenwords to say we're sorry and we dont mean it an dblah blah blah.Now,we have to let all the others in on the plan,Splash has to come back,splahs an di HAVE to get along ALL THE TIME NO fighting between splash and i!Which will be hard but we need ot ghet that hacker out!Clear so far?)
yep...does this mean i have to be mean to EVERYONE!!!?)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:34 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:(Well you wont be a guest very long then,correct?We'll just refresh the page once or twice and if it turns otu to vanish and become one of us we'll know its one of us.And now i will go on and mud im going to hate it too just remember everythign that i say when we take operation opisite self that i say on darktech is ontrue,i really do love you.And thats why we have Greenwords to say we're sorry and we dont mean it an dblah blah blah.Now,we have to let all the others in on the plan,Splash has to come back,splahs an di HAVE to get along ALL THE TIME NO fighting between splash and i!Which will be hard but we need ot ghet that hacker out!Clear so far?)
(well,since your best buddies with everyone on darktech,includign me then yes.But wait!!!!!IDEA!!!!!!Darka dn i get in a LOT of fights,correct?So we act liek we're best friends!Or if we want to take drastic measures which will be only if teh hackign gets worse dark and i might have to.*Gulps tyring not to throw up*Act liek we're bf anf gf just to throw th hacker of course.*throws up*sorry,i just cant say it with a straight face.Sorry but yeah.Mud ill alwys loev youa dn i would never really date dark but if the hackign gets wors ethat'll be what we have to do.Any questions so far?)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:35 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
(well,since your best buddies with everyone on darktech,includign me then yes.But wait!!!!!IDEA!!!!!!Darka dn i get in a LOT of fights,correct?So we act liek we're best friends!Or if we want to take drastic measures which will be only if teh hackign gets worse dark and i might have to.*Gulps tyring not to throw up*Act liek we're bf anf gf just to throw th hacker of course.*throws up*sorry,i just cant say it with a straight face.Sorry but yeah.Mud ill alwys loev youa dn i would never really date dark but if the hackign gets wors ethat'll be what we have to do.Any questions so far?)
O_o look at DARKTECH!!!!!! HOLY FUCK WHT HAS HE DONE!!!!!!!!!)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:36 pm

(and Dark we'll just ACT LIKE we're dating,we wont really be dating.Just wanted to make that EXTRA CLEAR!!!XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:37 pm

Evilredhead wrote:(and Dark we'll just ACT LIKE we're dating,we wont really be dating.Just wanted to make that EXTRA CLEAR!!!XD)
i get it.....)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:38 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
(NOW!!!!We start taking OPERATION OPISITE US NOW!!!!!!!!!!GO GO GO!Dark you start!!!!!!!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:40 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
(NOW!!!!We start taking OPERATION OPISITE US NOW!!!!!!!!!!GO GO GO!Dark you start!!!!!!!)
do i have to...i really cant do it...)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum