GreenWords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

5 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:04 pm

(and,OMG my avvie is HUGE!XDit's a huge light up snowman!HUGE!!!!XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead
Your fingers must hurt from posting so much...O_O

Back to top Go down

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off! - Page 5 Empty Re: Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:18 pm

im here! and i gtg to meh bros cubscout thing soon cause im a helper DX)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:22 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:im here! and i gtg to meh bros cubscout thing soon cause im a helper DX)
(bastard.XD jk!Im jK!You're not a bastard!You're an epicish dork!XDand liek teh new skin and my new avvie?XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:24 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:im here! and i gtg to meh bros cubscout thing soon cause im a helper DX)
(bastard.XD jk!Im jK!You're not a bastard!You're an epicish dork!XDand liek teh new skin and my new avvie?XD)
yea except its not close to christmas yet XD)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:30 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
(SCREW YOU!XD i dont care!It's close enough for me!XD besides,i couldnt find a thanksgiving skin!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:32 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
(SCREW YOU!XD i dont care!It's close enough for me!XD besides,i couldnt find a thanksgiving skin!)
tomarrow, should i make a fantasy rp or total drama rp? and here, darktech, or splashes place?)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:34 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
tomarrow, should i make a fantasy rp or total drama rp? and here, darktech, or splashes place?)
(here and a total drama rp!Im gonna make a christmas rp tomorrow too!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:36 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
then wede need splash and vineh to come here cause right now its u me and mud...)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:37 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
then wede need splash and vineh to come here cause right now its u me and mud...)
(splash will whine about the cussing and vineh to much of a nub to join,i told him about it 5 times but everytime he's about to join he says he "has" to leave.I rhink he's just trying to get ou tof joining.)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 7:38 pm

bom
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Thu 18 Nov 2010, 5:51 pm

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:03 pm

(heyyyyyy!XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:06 pm

IM here!!! snow! its been ages...(by that i mean, 2 or 3 days), I'm going to ANOTHER birthday...gosh... Sonic time )
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

https://www.youtube.com/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:08 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:(heyyyyyy!XD)
Yooooooooooo! XD)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:08 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Yooooooooooo! XD)
(Wasupppppp!Hug me or die!XD *hugs*)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:10 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Yooooooooooo! XD)
*hugs* Man I'm a killer, the people in the game lost 7500 points(<-ME!) to 2300 points(them...) )
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:12 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Yooooooooooo! XD)
*hugs* Man I'm a killer, the people in the game lost 7500 points(<-ME!) to 2300 points(them...) )
(Nize!That's meh mud!Btw im at mh dad's house and he's playign Call of Duty Black Cop!ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:13 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Yooooooooooo! XD)
(Nize!That's meh mud!Btw im at mh dad's house and he's playign Call of Duty Black Cop!ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!)
im talkin about that game!!!...also... you said cop... ops...)

Last edited by MudtheSpazzer on Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:15 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Yooooooooooo! XD)
im talkin about that game!!!)
(that's weird!XD Im also drinking coek right now.Man my dad's awesoem he lets me drink coke at 4:00 in the morning!XD my last party was awesome!XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:16 pm

(btw do you think my avatars a bit to much?XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:17 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Yooooooooooo! XD)
(that's weird!XD Im also drinking coek right now.Man my dad's awesoem he lets me drink coke at 4:00 in the morning!XD my last party was awesome!XD)
Cool! btw, im moving to a house! after 6 years of looking!!! ya! its gonna be on December 31!)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:18 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:(btw do you think my avatars a bit to much?XD)
is it the small version? im it is...no, if it isnt make it smaller)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:20 pm

Well, has your dad got; The choper gunner, the gunship, dogs, care package, blackbird, 150 AK74u killz, and is lv 32?)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:20 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Yooooooooooo! XD)
Cool! btw, im moving to a house! after 6 years of looking!!! ya! its gonna be on December 31!)
(that's great!I'm thinkign abotu sellin meh Wii and gettin a Play Station 3.But idk.Im thinkin,but my mind doenst think well.XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:21 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:(btw do you think my avatars a bit to much?XD)
is it the small version? im it is...no, if it isnt make it smaller)
(Lol!ill see what i can do.)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum