GreenWords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

5 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off! Empty Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 7:39 pm

(You here yet mud?I added new smilies! Excited or extremly Eating epic popcorn When you want to dan when you\'re hyper When you want to jum Sonic time Love Vineh when no one\'s like em?)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead
Your fingers must hurt from posting so much...O_O

Back to top Go down

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off! Empty Re: Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 7:45 pm

Greenchick wrote:(You here yet mud?I added new smilies! Excited or extremly Eating epic popcorn When you want to dan when you\'re hyper When you want to jum Sonic time Love Vineh when no one\'s like em?)
lol! Sonic time Excited or extremly Vineh when no one\'s yes i am)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

https://www.youtube.com/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off! Empty Re: Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 7:46 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Greenchick wrote:(You here yet mud?I added new smilies! Excited or extremly Eating epic popcorn When you want to dan when you\'re hyper When you want to jum Sonic time Love Vineh when no one\'s like em?)
(Lol.I got em off of google.)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 7:54 pm

guys!! i went on to darktech and saw what happened, what happened was NOT me!!! theres been someone on darktech and hacked me!1!! i'm sry (even though it wasnt me) u HAVE to beleive meh!!!)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 7:54 pm

Greenchick wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
(Lol.I got em off of google.)
cool)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 7:56 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:guys!! i went on to darktech and saw what happened, what happened was NOT me!!! theres been someone on darktech and hacked me!1!! i'm sry (even though it wasnt me) u HAVE to beleive meh!!!)
ok... who the f*ck would hack darktech? hmmmm?!?!? it sounded like you! mr. Icanttakethatmussystuff!)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 7:57 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:guys!! i went on to darktech and saw what happened, what happened was NOT me!!! theres been someone on darktech and hacked me!1!! i'm sry (even though it wasnt me) u HAVE to beleive meh!!!)
ok... who the f*ck would hack darktech? hmmmm?!?!? it sounded like you! mr. Icanttakethatmussystuff!)
IT WAS NOT ME!!!! ANF HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW WHO WOULD HACK ME!!!! IM SERIOUS!!!!!)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 7:59 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
IT WAS NOT ME!!!! ANF HOW THE HELL WOULD I KNOW WHO WOULD HACK ME!!!! IM SERIOUS!!!!!)
*pffft* whateves)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:00 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
(I believe him.Even dark wouldnt say what he said.Change your account password,NOW!My uncle works with that kind of stuff,he catches hackers.Here,go over yoru own post and click get pmg or somethign liek that from computer and it will trce it to the computer that sent that.)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:01 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
*pffft* whateves)
im serious dude... uve been meh friend sense 3 grade, i wouldnt just turn serious cuss on u and the person u love most)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:03 pm

Greenchick wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
(I believe him.Even dark wouldnt say what he said.Change your account password,NOW!My uncle works with that kind of stuff,he catches hackers.Here,go over yoru own post and click get pmg or somethign liek that from computer and it will trce it to the computer that sent that.)
THX!!!! and O_o kitteh wit machine gun XD)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:03 pm

Greenchick wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
but he said to me this morning(or yesterday) that he couldnt take that kind of mushy stuff)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:04 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
*pffft* whateves)
im serious dude... uve been meh friend sense 3 grade, i wouldnt just turn serious cuss on u and the person u love most)
(check that computer's IP address,NOW!And mud.*hugs*Just believe him,he's both your friend and mine,we shoudl trust him.But if he says it again god knows ill break his jaw!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:05 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
*pffft* whateves)
love? nvrmnd, but it did sound like you, and how would the hacker know the names of the people that are on the forums)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:06 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Greenchick wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
but he said to me this morning(or yesterday) that he couldnt take that kind of mushy stuff)
i did not! and i HAVE said that on previous topics and so he could have read it!!!!!!)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:06 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
Greenchick wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
THX!!!! and O_o kitteh wit machine gun XD)
(XD yes.He's awesoem isnt he?XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:06 pm

Greenchick wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
*pffft* whateves)
(check that computer's IP address,NOW!And mud.*hugs*Just believe him,he's both your friend and mine,we shoudl trust him.But if he says it again god knows ill break his jaw!)
ok, but for now... plus it could be that guest thats always on...)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:08 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
*pffft* whateves)
love? nvrmnd, but it did sound like you, and how would the hacker know the names of the people that are on the forums)
i said theres been someone on darktech so he/she would probobly know!)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:08 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Greenchick wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
*pffft* whateves)
(that's probably it!You're a genious!*kisses mud then dashes to google again for more advice on hacking*)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:09 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Greenchick wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
*pffft* whateves)
i never thought of that....i always wonder who it is...)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:10 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Greenchick wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
*pffft* whateves)
(that's probably it!You're a genious!*kisses mud then dashes to google again for more advice on hacking*)
uhhhh...*faints*)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:11 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Greenchick wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
*pffft* whateves)
uhhhh...*faints*)
(Lol.You okay?Or are you in shock?XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:12 pm

*gets back up* oh..man! he's not at darktech no more... drunken )
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:13 pm

woot! *runs to the nearist store wit $40*)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:14 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:*gets back up* oh..man! he's not at darktech no more... drunken )
say what?)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum