GreenWords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

5 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off! - Page 6 Empty Re: Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:22 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:Well, has your dad got; The choper gunner, the gunship, dogs, care package, blackbird, 150 AK74u killz, and is lv 32?)
(screw you!XD jk!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead
Your fingers must hurt from posting so much...O_O

Back to top Go down

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off! - Page 6 Empty Re: Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:24 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:Well, has your dad got; The choper gunner, the gunship, dogs, care package, blackbird, 150 AK74u killz, and is lv 32?)
(screw you!XD jk!)
The choppah and the gunship is EPIC! and sopur killeh, i got...*drum roll* 57 killz!!!)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

https://www.youtube.com/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:25 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:(btw do you think my avatars a bit to much?XD)
is it the small version? im it is...no, if it isnt make it smaller)
(Lol!ill see what i can do.)
cool!)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:26 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
cool!)
(WHat do yo uhtink abotu dis one?)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:27 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:(heyyyyyy!XD)
Yooooooooooo! XD)
(Wasupppppp!Hug me or die!XD *hugs*)
*hugs* Man I'm a killer, the people in the game lost 7500 points(<-ME!) to 2300 points(them...) )
(Nize!That's meh mud!Btw im at mh dad's house and he's playign Call of Duty Black Cop!ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!)
im talkin about that game!!!)
(that's weird!XD Im also drinking coek right now.Man my dad's awesoem he lets me drink coke at 4:00 in the morning!XD my last party was awesome!XD)
Cool! btw, im moving to a house! after 6 years of looking!!! ya! its gonna be on December 31!)
(that's great!I'm thinkign abotu sellin meh Wii and gettin a Play Station 3.But idk.Im thinkin,but my mind doenst think well.XD)
thats not gonna get your PS3, by the time you get the moneh on X-mas you'll have enogh moneh)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:27 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
cool!)
I liek this one, but i liek the snowman betteh)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:28 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Yooooooooooo! XD)
*hugs* Man I'm a killer, the people in the game lost 7500 points(<-ME!) to 2300 points(them...) )
(Nize!That's meh mud!Btw im at mh dad's house and he's playign Call of Duty Black Cop!ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!)
(that's weird!XD Im also drinking coek right now.Man my dad's awesoem he lets me drink coke at 4:00 in the morning!XD my last party was awesome!XD)
Cool! btw, im moving to a house! after 6 years of looking!!! ya! its gonna be on December 31!)
(that's great!I'm thinkign abotu sellin meh Wii and gettin a Play Station 3.But idk.Im thinkin,but my mind doenst think well.XD)
thats not gonna get your PS3, by the time you get the moneh on X-mas you'll have enogh moneh)
(*cough*ebay*cough*XD i can get one off ebay for de price of a wii.My dad's a pro on ebay.*drinks coke*XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:29 pm

This guy is one of the best players ive seen, and best singer too!!! )

HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:30 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
cool!)
I liek this one, but i liek the snowman betteh)
(me too.*goes bakc to phototbucket to find it*)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:31 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Yooooooooooo! XD)
(*cough*ebay*cough*XD i can get one off ebay for de price of a wii.My dad's a pro on ebay.*drinks coke*XD)
get black ops, or borrow wit your dad's copy, then I play wit youz)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:33 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Yooooooooooo! XD)
get black ops, or borrow wit your dad's copy, then I play wit youz)
(Hmmm,might be able to.I probably will be abel to actually....Hmmmm.)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:35 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:This guy is one of the best players ive seen, and best singer too!!! )

*cough* sing + rap *cough* )

Last edited by MudtheSpazzer on Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:35 pm

(*cusses in 50 different languages*Sorry photobucket crashed,now i cant find meh snowman avvie!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:37 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:(*cusses in 50 different languages*Sorry photobucket crashed,now i cant find meh snowman avvie!)
I thought there were... only 13 words...) (Updated: nevermind)

Last edited by MudtheSpazzer on Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:38 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:This guy is one of the best players ive seen, and best singer too!!! )

(lol,cint watch it right now,my dad's watchin football,i cint ply music or anythign while he's wtachin football.....)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:38 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:(*cusses in 50 different languages*Sorry photobucket crashed,now i cant find meh snowman avvie!)
I thought there were... only 13 words...)
(Nope.There's more.You watch as many horror moviesa si do,you learn em.All of them.XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:40 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:

(lol,cint watch it right now,my dad's watchin football,i cint ply music or anythign while he's wtachin football.....)
headphone?)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Flipperz4eva Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:40 pm

heyyyyyy u peplez
Flipperz4eva
Flipperz4eva
Epic poster 8D
Epic poster 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:41 pm

Flipperz4eva wrote:heyyyyyy u peplez
(Umm Mud,this is Strongstream,meh warriors forum sisseh.....I said she ocudl join...DONT HURT ME!!!!!!!!!!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:42 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
(Umm Mud,this is Strongstream,meh warriors forum sisseh.....I said she ocudl join...DONT HURT ME!!!!!!!!!!)
not gonna...hey strongstream Smile )
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:43 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:

headphone?)
(DOnt have em on my step mom's compy.)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:43 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
not gonna...hey strongstream Smile )
(Good!*hugs*)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:44 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:

headphone?)
oh...)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Flipperz4eva Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:44 pm

HELLO MUD. Arrow cool... haha
Flipperz4eva
Flipperz4eva
Epic poster 8D
Epic poster 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Sat 20 Nov 2010, 1:45 pm

MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
MudtheSpazzer wrote:

headphone?)
oh...)
(It's okay ill watch it later.)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum