GreenWords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

5 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:45 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:(Well you wont be a guest very long then,correct?We'll just refresh the page once or twice and if it turns otu to vanish and become one of us we'll know its one of us.And now i will go on and mud im going to hate it too just remember everythign that i say when we take operation opisite self that i say on darktech is ontrue,i really do love you.And thats why we have Greenwords to say we're sorry and we dont mean it an dblah blah blah.Now,we have to let all the others in on the plan,Splash has to come back,splahs an di HAVE to get along ALL THE TIME NO fighting between splash and i!Which will be hard but we need ot ghet that hacker out!Clear so far?)
yep...does this mean i have to be mean to EVERYONE!!!?)
(well,since your best buddies with everyone on darktech,includign me then yes.But wait!!!!!IDEA!!!!!!Darka dn i get in a LOT of fights,correct?So we act liek we're best friends!Or if we want to take drastic measures which will be only if teh hackign gets worse dark and i might have to.*Gulps tyring not to throw up*Act liek we're bf anf gf just to throw th hacker of course.*throws up*sorry,i just cant say it with a straight face.Sorry but yeah.Mud ill alwys loev youa dn i would never really date dark but if the hackign gets wors ethat'll be what we have to do.Any questions so far?)
O_o look at DARKTECH!!!!!! HOLY FUCK WHT HAS HE DONE!!!!!!!!!)
(NOW!!!!We start taking OPERATION OPISITE US NOW!!!!!!!!!!GO GO GO!Dark you start!!!!!!!)
do i have to...i really cant do it...)
(do it or i put all over yoru facebook wall that you still sleep with a teddy bear.XD And we dotn act like we're datign RIGHT NOW we WAIT UNTILL IT GETS WORSE AND EVEN BETTER!I have another idea!BLOCK THE IP ADDRESS THAT THE HACKER IS COMING FROM!!!!!XD click on get IP adress form poster,then block it.XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead
Your fingers must hurt from posting so much...O_O

Back to top Go down

Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off! - Page 3 Empty Re: Mud's and I's chat place.Anybody else but me and Mud come here,they get their arm ripped off!

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:49 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:(Well you wont be a guest very long then,correct?We'll just refresh the page once or twice and if it turns otu to vanish and become one of us we'll know its one of us.And now i will go on and mud im going to hate it too just remember everythign that i say when we take operation opisite self that i say on darktech is ontrue,i really do love you.And thats why we have Greenwords to say we're sorry and we dont mean it an dblah blah blah.Now,we have to let all the others in on the plan,Splash has to come back,splahs an di HAVE to get along ALL THE TIME NO fighting between splash and i!Which will be hard but we need ot ghet that hacker out!Clear so far?)
yep...does this mean i have to be mean to EVERYONE!!!?)
(well,since your best buddies with everyone on darktech,includign me then yes.But wait!!!!!IDEA!!!!!!Darka dn i get in a LOT of fights,correct?So we act liek we're best friends!Or if we want to take drastic measures which will be only if teh hackign gets worse dark and i might have to.*Gulps tyring not to throw up*Act liek we're bf anf gf just to throw th hacker of course.*throws up*sorry,i just cant say it with a straight face.Sorry but yeah.Mud ill alwys loev youa dn i would never really date dark but if the hackign gets wors ethat'll be what we have to do.Any questions so far?)
O_o look at DARKTECH!!!!!! HOLY FUCK WHT HAS HE DONE!!!!!!!!!)
(NOW!!!!We start taking OPERATION OPISITE US NOW!!!!!!!!!!GO GO GO!Dark you start!!!!!!!)
do i have to...i really cant do it...)
(do it or i put all over yoru facebook wall that you still sleep with a teddy bear.XD And we dotn act like we're datign RIGHT NOW we WAIT UNTILL IT GETS WORSE AND EVEN BETTER!I have another idea!BLOCK THE IP ADDRESS THAT THE HACKER IS COMING FROM!!!!!XD click on get IP adress form poster,then block it.XD)
my fb got deleated Razz and maybe later...)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:50 pm

(CODE RED CODE RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU CAN FIDN OUT EXACTLY WHERE SOMEONE LIVES WITH AN IP ADRESS!IT GIVES YOU A MAP,WHICH STATE YOU LIVE In,WHICH COUNTRY,EVEN TEH CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE DARK!!!!!!!!*runs aroudn screaming*HE CAN FIND US IN REAL LIFE AND HURT US!!!!!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:51 pm

Evilredhead wrote:(CODE RED CODE RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU CAN FIDN OUT EXACTLY WHERE SOMEONE LIVES WITH AN IP ADRESS!IT GIVES YOU A MAP,WHICH STATE YOU LIVE In,WHICH COUNTRY,EVEN TEH CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE DARK!!!!!!!!*runs aroudn screaming*HE CAN FIND US IN REAL LIFE AND HURT US!!!!!)
no he cant and where do i live?)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:56 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:(CODE RED CODE RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU CAN FIDN OUT EXACTLY WHERE SOMEONE LIVES WITH AN IP ADRESS!IT GIVES YOU A MAP,WHICH STATE YOU LIVE In,WHICH COUNTRY,EVEN TEH CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE DARK!!!!!!!!*runs aroudn screaming*HE CAN FIND US IN REAL LIFE AND HURT US!!!!!)
(Im nto sure if its where you live or where the computer was made btu here's what i got:

City: Burke
Latitude: 38.7851
Longitude: -77.2867

And you live or thats where the computer was made by Pohick Rd.Am i correct?)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 8:58 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
(Im nto sure if its where you live or where the computer was made btu here's what i got:

yes for country and location but others no that aint where i live and idk where da hacker comin from...)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:00 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:

yes for country and location but others no that aint where i live and idk where da hacker comin from...)
(That's where we find out.Log into yoru admin accoutn and click on his ip adress,click on a sequence fo numbers then it will give you what state he lives in,what country,etc.And hopefuly where he got his computer is near where he lives.)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:01 pm

(to bad he didnt hack itno Greenwords,then it'd be easy to get rid of him and then i wouldnt have to tutor Dark's sorry butt on how to get rid of a hacker.XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:03 pm

XD i gtg DX bye bb tomarrow)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:04 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:XD i gtg DX bye bb tomarrow)
(cya,if the hacker comes back ill set him straight.*sings Gunpowder and Lead by Miranda Lambert*)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:06 pm

wait...before i go u wanna see how totaldrama world tour ended lastnight? it makes more sense if u watch the whole season and the ending of the finale)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:08 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:wait...before i go u wanna see how totaldrama world tour ended lastnight? it makes more sense if u watch the whole season and the ending of the finale)
(Sure,show it to me,ive got nothin better to do.XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:09 pm

ok alejandro is being made into a robot cause everyone trampled him runnging from lava and he got caught by the lava
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:12 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:ok alejandro is being made into a robot cause everyone trampled him runnging from lava and he got caught by the lava
(LOL!Random.....)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:14 pm

(ROFL!!!!ITS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!I gotta watch dta show mroe!!!!!!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:14 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:ok alejandro is being made into a robot cause everyone trampled him runnging from lava and he got caught by the lava
(LOL!Random.....)
again if u watch the whole season and the finale episode it makes sense, after the final episode ended, there were comercials and then this played which left meh confused so i had to watch the episode and ending a MILLION TIMES!!!!!! i am really disapointed with how this season wnded...and now next season theres a WHOLE NEW CAST!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:17 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(LOL!Random.....)
again if u watch the whole season and the finale episode it makes sense, after the final episode ended, there were comercials and then this played which left meh confused so i had to watch the episode and ending a MILLION TIMES!!!!!! i am really disapointed with how this season wnded...and now next season theres a WHOLE NEW CAST!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!)
(NO!!!!!!!!*cries*XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:19 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(LOL!Random.....)
(NO!!!!!!!!*cries*XD)
i cant explaine how i feel after watching the end of total drama worldtour and this ending and the ending of the episode....i just feel weird.... at least heather one but didnt get the million dollors cause it fell in the volcano...)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:22 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(LOL!Random.....)
(NO!!!!!!!!*cries*XD)
i cant explaine how i feel after watching the end of total drama worldtour and this ending and the ending of the episode....i just feel weird.... at least heather one but didnt get the million dollors cause it fell in the volcano...)
(ROFL!!!!!Poor heather!XDI'd sue the guys for letting the million dollars fall into the volcano!Screw them i want my money!XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:25 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(LOL!Random.....)
(NO!!!!!!!!*cries*XD)
(ROFL!!!!!Poor heather!XDI'd sue the guys for letting the million dollars fall into the volcano!Screw them i want my money!XD)
wht really happened was zeke who used to be human, stayed wit the plain and wanted the million and turned wild and then attacked heather then he grabbed the million from her but then fell in the volcano takeing the million with him...)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:28 pm

YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(LOL!Random.....)
(NO!!!!!!!!*cries*XD)
wht really happened was zeke who used to be human, stayed wit the plain and wanted the million and turned wild and then attacked heather then he grabbed the million from her but then fell in the volcano takeing the million with him...)
(he's a retard.XD)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:31 pm

Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
YourDestroyer wrote:
Evilredhead wrote:
(LOL!Random.....)
(NO!!!!!!!!*cries*XD)
(he's a retard.XD)
XD ok NOW i gtg, bye)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Tue 16 Nov 2010, 9:32 pm

(my fav characters have always been Izzy and Gwen even though they're completly different.XD bye!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 17 Nov 2010, 5:28 pm

(anybody here?Preferably mud? Sonic time )
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 17 Nov 2010, 5:48 pm

here! Sonic time )
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

https://www.youtube.com/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum