GreenWords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Topic

+2
Epicredhead
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
6 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Random Topic - Page 4 Empty Re: Random Topic

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:03 pm

Epicchick wrote:
ZoroarkTheDestroyer wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
ZoroarkTheDestroyer wrote:how should i know what to do? anyway ask ur uncle or somethin!)
(he's at work and his phone is busy!*picks dakr up by the collar of his shirt*)
ok! and i saw ur email and just try longin in again!)
(You think I didnt try that?!i tried it!I tried it on both accounts!NOTHING!I tried restarting my computer,NOTHING!I've checked if soembody banned my two accounts and NOTHING!Something is seriously wrong with Greenwords!)
what do u mean by u cant post?)
(meanign the send button doesnt work!!!!!I can type all i want but the send button clicks but it doesnt load anything!!!!)
and u say the theme changed on its own?)
(yeah!)
wait, why would only UR regular accunt not work and ours be fine, im startin ta see somethin fisheh...)
(THE PERSON IS OVIOUSLY LIKE YORU HACKER BEFORE AND HACKS THE MOD'S ACCOUNTS AND NOT TEH OTHER MEMBERS!!!!!!!Im NOT joking!!!!I wouldnt joke about this!I swear to god I cant post on my other two accounts!)
ok gosh! man u arnt acting like u were in mehdream last night..i mean...crap! *runs*)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicchick Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:04 pm

Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
ZoroarkTheDestroyer wrote:how should i know what to do? anyway ask ur uncle or somethin!)
(You think I didnt try that?!i tried it!I tried it on both accounts!NOTHING!I tried restarting my computer,NOTHING!I've checked if soembody banned my two accounts and NOTHING!Something is seriously wrong with Greenwords!)
(meanign the send button doesnt work!!!!!I can type all i want but the send button clicks but it doesnt load anything!!!!)
(yeah!)
wait, why would only UR regular accunt not work and ours be fine, im startin ta see somethin fisheh...)
(THE PERSON IS OVIOUSLY LIKE YORU HACKER BEFORE AND HACKS THE MOD'S ACCOUNTS AND NOT TEH OTHER MEMBERS!!!!!!!Im NOT joking!!!!I wouldnt joke about this!I swear to god I cant post on my other two accounts!)
ok gosh! man u arnt acting like u were in mehdream last night..i mean...crap! *runs*)
What dream?!TELL ME!Im NOT in the mood!Just Tell me!

Epicchick
Post more or I hurt you :)

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:05 pm

Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
(yeah!)
ull just choke meh ta death....)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicchick Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:07 pm

Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
(yeah!)
Oh well just tell me!

Epicchick

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:11 pm

Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
(yeah!)
Oh well just tell me!
fine! but i warn u, u aint gonna like it! here goes: u, me, and mud all lived in an abandoned house, but we made it look awesome! a refridgerator filled with epic food and drinks, lots of video games and a giant flat screen TV! so med was else where and u and me were decusion a christmas present for him, i came up wit an idea u really liked and u hugged meh for about 10 mins. oh, and u were 13 years old, had full red hair, no freckels or glasses. so later i herd u and mud in his room so i kicked open the door expecting (something....) but found u guys talking so i just ran. then i saw nothing but darkness and heard the sound of clothes coming off and me going "whoa..." then i woke up sweating and trying to forget it)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicchick Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:13 pm

Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
(yeah!)
Oh well just tell me!
fine! but i warn u, u aint gonna like it! here goes: u, me, and mud all lived in an abandoned house, but we made it look awesome! a refridgerator filled with epic food and drinks, lots of video games and a giant flat screen TV! so med was else where and u and me were decusion a christmas present for him, i came up wit an idea u really liked and u hugged meh for about 10 mins. oh, and u were 13 years old, had full red hair, no freckels or glasses. so later i herd u and mud in his room so i kicked open the door expecting (something....) but found u guys talking so i just ran. then i saw nothing but darkness and heard the sound of clothes coming off and me going "whoa..." then i woke up sweating and trying to forget it)
(O_O You.......YOur......SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!*tackles him and stabs him with a huge knife then drowns him in his own blood then bakes him onw the sun*)

Epicchick

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:14 pm

Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
(yeah!)
Oh well just tell me!
(O_O You.......YOur......SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!*tackles him and stabs him with a huge knife then drowns him in his own blood then bakes him onw the sun*)
I TOLD U U WOULDNT LIKE IT!!!! besides we dont know WHAT that was at the end! it could have been anything!!!)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicchick Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:15 pm

Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
(yeah!)
Oh well just tell me!
I TOLD U U WOULDNT LIKE IT!!!! besides we dont know WHAT that was at the end! it could have been anything!!!)
(*whacks him with huge raw fish*I NOW HOW YOU RLIFE IS GOING TO END!WITH ME MURDERING YOU!!!!!!!!!!*stabs him with pitchfork*)

Epicchick

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:16 pm

Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
(yeah!)
Oh well just tell me!
(*whacks him with huge raw fish*I NOW HOW YOU RLIFE IS GOING TO END!WITH ME MURDERING YOU!!!!!!!!!!*stabs him with pitchfork*)
yea yea yea, lets just skip it, i shouldnt have even mentioned it!)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicchick Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:17 pm

Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
(yeah!)
Oh well just tell me!
(Im serious,one day i will kill you.)

Epicchick

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:17 pm

at the end, the dream goes black...and you hear clothing being taking off, and a "elp"! Twisted Evil , ya...I said it...Dark thinks it might have been 2 ppl having S*X!!!)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

https://www.youtube.com/hekk231

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:18 pm

Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
(yeah!)
Oh well just tell me!
ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!! BLAME MY SUBCONSIONS!!!!!!! thats whats causes dreams, and beleive meh i wasnt to thrilled bout having that dream either! i didnt ask for it!!!)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:19 pm

QuilavatheSpazzer wrote:at the end, the dream goes black...and you hear clothing being taking off, and a "elp"! Twisted Evil , ya...I said it...Dark thinks it might have been 2 ppl having S*X!!!)
i said the whole dream already smart one *points above* AND I NEVER SAID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicchick Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:20 pm

QuilavatheSpazzer wrote:at the end, the dream goes black...and you hear clothing being taking off, and a "elp"! Twisted Evil , ya...I said it...Dark thinks it might have been 2 ppl having S*X!!!)
(all i want for christmas is for Dark to die.XD yes mud it's Me,Snow,but my other accounts cant post!At ALL!I cant even change the skin back to normal!*sigh*)

Epicchick

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicchick Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:21 pm

Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
Epicchick wrote:
(yeah!)
Oh well just tell me!
ITS NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!!!!!! BLAME MY SUBCONSIONS!!!!!!! thats whats causes dreams, and beleive meh i wasnt to thrilled bout having that dream either! i didnt ask for it!!!)
(IM GONNA KILL YOU DARK!!!!!!!!!!*whacks him with baseball bat again and again*I swear I'm so much like Sam from iCarly.....XD)

Epicchick

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:22 pm

Epicchick wrote:
(all i want for christmas is for Dark to die.XD yes mud it's Me,Snow,but my other accounts cant post!At ALL!I cant even change the skin back to normal!*sigh*)
I kind off figured that, I thought you changed it for the season's ending...)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:22 pm

Epicchick wrote:
too bad, u cant get ta me and i have more than 70 years left Razz)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicchick Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:23 pm

(ENOUGH BIG POSTS!The next person who quotes will have to talk to Mr.Swingy my baseball bat!XD)

Epicchick

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicchick Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:24 pm

(nope. didnt change it.*sigh*)

Last edited by Epicchick on Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Epicchick

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:24 pm

Quote to last of Snow's post:
Ya...That would help me a lot when you come here, and kills dark...)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:25 pm

hekkTheSpazzer wrote:Quote to last of Snow's post:
all of us here know she cant Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:25 pm

Epicchick wrote:
too bad, u cant get ta me and i have more than 70 years left Razz)
but if she finds you...your dead...by her or me...)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicchick Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:26 pm

(Stupid dark.*sigh*)

Epicchick

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:26 pm

hekkTheSpazzer wrote:Quote to last of Snow's post:
all of us here know she cant Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz)
ya...she can send me! Very Happy Twisted Evil Very Happy Twisted Evil )
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoroarkTheDestroyer Wed 22 Dec 2010, 5:27 pm

Razz if u want ill TELL my subconsions to dream a sequal and then share it wit u, that is if u keep this up!)
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
ZoroarkTheDestroyer
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next