GreenWords
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NO ONE COMES IN HERE! NO ONE! I MEAN IT!!!

3 posters

Go down

NO ONE COMES IN HERE! NO ONE! I MEAN IT!!! Empty NO ONE COMES IN HERE! NO ONE! I MEAN IT!!!

Post  HoboMud Wed 24 Nov 2010, 3:04 pm

*comes in punching stomach* I have a gf...I have a gf...I HAVE A GF!!! *Punches harder*)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

https://www.youtube.com/hekk231

Back to top Go down

NO ONE COMES IN HERE! NO ONE! I MEAN IT!!! Empty Re: NO ONE COMES IN HERE! NO ONE! I MEAN IT!!!

Post  Flipperz4eva Wed 24 Nov 2010, 3:54 pm

*ish scared*
Flipperz4eva
Flipperz4eva
Epic poster 8D
Epic poster 8D

Back to top Go down

NO ONE COMES IN HERE! NO ONE! I MEAN IT!!! Empty Re: NO ONE COMES IN HERE! NO ONE! I MEAN IT!!!

Post  Epicredhead Wed 24 Nov 2010, 4:54 pm

QuilavatheSpazzer wrote:*comes in punching stomach* I have a gf...I have a gf...I HAVE A GF!!! *Punches harder*)
(Ummm,what's going on?Is something wrong?)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead
Your fingers must hurt from posting so much...O_O

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 24 Nov 2010, 5:38 pm

What...Did...The...Sign...say...WHAT DID IT SAY! *sits in corner* No one respects me privacy...or something like that...*sigh* someone dared me to talk like the guy from a movie we watched...in...school...to...a...gurl...*says fast the next part* because they think I dont have a gf...)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 24 Nov 2010, 5:48 pm

QuilavatheSpazzer wrote:What...Did...The...Sign...say...WHAT DID IT SAY! *sits in corner* No one respects me privacy...or something like that...*sigh* someone dared me to talk like the guy from a movie we watched...in...school...to...a...gurl...*says fast the next part* because they think I dont have a gf...)
(*sigh*Sorry i saw it was yoru post and i automaticly thought somehtign was wrong.I'm not mad at you,or yoru friends,but they have go tot know you have a gf or i will stalk and kill them!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 24 Nov 2010, 5:52 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
QuilavatheSpazzer wrote:What...Did...The...Sign...say...WHAT DID IT SAY! *sits in corner* No one respects me privacy...or something like that...*sigh* someone dared me to talk like the guy from a movie we watched...in...school...to...a...gurl...*says fast the next part* because they think I dont have a gf...)
(*sigh*Sorry i saw it was yoru post and i automaticly thought somehtign was wrong.I'm not mad at you,or yoru friends,but they have go tot know you have a gf or i will stalk and kill them!)
ya...your in 6th grade, right?)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 24 Nov 2010, 5:54 pm

QuilavatheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
(yup!!!)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 24 Nov 2010, 5:55 pm

Christmasredhead wrote:
QuilavatheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
(yup!!!)
Loea has a BF in 6th grade too...weird...)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 24 Nov 2010, 5:56 pm

QuilavatheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
QuilavatheSpazzer wrote:
Christmasredhead wrote:
(yup!!!)
Loea has a BF in 6th grade too...weird...)
(O_O freaky.....)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  HoboMud Wed 24 Nov 2010, 5:57 pm

go to Realm of Dreams, the chatting...Greenwords is hatin me today)
HoboMud
HoboMud
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D
EPIC PERSON!!! 8D

Back to top Go down

Post  Epicredhead Wed 24 Nov 2010, 5:57 pm

QuilavatheSpazzer wrote:go to Realm of Dreams, the chatting...Greenwords is hatin me today)
(k)
Epicredhead
Epicredhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum